Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
challa prabhu challa prabhu is offline

Default How to paste 2 tables into 1, without 1 being nested in the other

It is simple, You have to insert a additional column in the first document
table and paste the table of content and then later delete the extra column.
You will not get the addition column. You can change the orientation of the
page as landscape and the change the orientation to Portrait again. I tried
it worked without creatinga nested table.

Challa Prabhu, India

"I_HEART_WORD" wrote:

I have a Word document, where the content is in separate tables. I am trying
to take all tables, and put them into 1 in another document. I used to be
able to do this by copy-and-paste, but in this case, it either pastes it as a
"nested table" (which I don't want) or as a separate table (which I also
don't want).

Thanks!