Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

Default Word software

Can't see the forest for the smog from the wood-chip processing complex?

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
Sometimes the answer is right in front of our face - and we still don''t
see it. Ø¿Ø

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Jezebel" wrote in message
MS Word seems too obvious an answer.

"Dave Goodwin" wrote in message
Have a PC with Works 7 installed. Need a word processor to be able to
communicate with businesses who use Word. Have tried WordPerfect 10 and
they
cannot open my docs.. What is out there for a word processing
application--Microsoft or otherwise-that will allow me to send docs. to
businesses that apparently have Office word processing? I need only
word
processing for a home PC that can communicate with Word in Office, in a
business.
Dave Goodwin