Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default How do I set Word2007 to fax via internal fax modem?

That should have it, however I have not used Vista, so cannot tell you
whether the fax software is installed by default or whether you have to add
it via Windows setup.

Mr. Taz wrote:
I have Vista ultimate

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

The ability to send faxes is determined by the availability of fax
software in Windows. Windows XP has a fax application as part of
Windows that is not installed by default, but which can be added.
Some versions of Vista don't include the fax function, so you must
either upgrade Windows to one that has, or buy third party fax
software compatible with Vista.
With fax software installed, you simply print to fax -
http://www.gmayor.com/fax_from_word.htm

Mr. Taz wrote:
I have Officce 2007 Home and Student. In earlier versions you could
fax via your modem. How is that possible now? Help?! TIA