tuna tuna is offline
Junior Member

After experimenting some more I found it to be a problem with the equation editor in word - I think it was that fact I had multi-line equations and after some combinations of undo/redo and deleting line breaks, ended up with two equations on the same line (it usually merges two adjacent equations) - i think that really messed word up, though to be honest Word should never have let it happen in the first place.

But anyway, I've replaced the feasibility study.docx file with one containing the culprit equations.

See what you think.

Thanks