Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Norbert Norbert is offline

Default Remove blank line after a table.

Thanks Steven. I have tried this method to no avail. What I end up doing is
setting the font to 1pt and 0 before and after spacing. Not perfect, but the
only workaround I have been able to devise in the last 16 years that works.

"StevenM" wrote:

Norbert,

You might consider creating a new style called "After Table Paragraph," and
then in its font's menu check "Hidden." Select the paragraph mark after each
table and make it this new style.

Steven Craig Miller

"Norbert" wrote:

Does anyone know how to supress the blank line after a table. I make forms
and when I use a table to the top and bottom margins of the page, Word
insists on placing a blank line after the table causing the document to be
two pages instead of one.

I have been complaining to Microsoft about this since MS Works. Anyone have
any ideas?