Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Adding a shape to a heading style

If it's a square bullet, then use a bulleted list.

http://word.mvps.org

"tjb" wrote in message
No, that is not what I am asking. I need to have a square in front of a
heading, and I want it to be part of the heading itself. How can I
accomplish
this?

Unfortunately, my workplace has blocked the site you posted in your
response.

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

You can use a graphic as a bullet, if that is what you are asking.

You may also want to take a look he
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/MarginalText.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"tjb" wrote in message
I am trying to add a shape to a heading style... is this something that
is
possible to do, and if so, how? I have already tried to do it through
numbering and bullets when modifying the style and am not achieving the
outcome I'm looking for. Thanks!