Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
PerthGooner PerthGooner is offline

Default Borders in cells and not being able to resize rows

Using Word 2007 on XP SP3

If I paste in image into a table and set Text Wrapping to "Inline with Text"
I get no top margin, a very small left margin and a larger bottom margin. I
can't resize the row to get rid of the white space under the image.

AutoFit is set to fixed column width
Default Cell Margins are all 0 and I've unset "allow spacing between cells"
row height shows 0.04cm "at least"

Even if I shrink picture to be much smaller than the cell it wont get rid of
the left or bottom whitespace. If I click on the picture the picture select
frame is exactly the same size as the image so I'm not getting some strange
effect due to a cropped picture.

I assume I must be missing some automatic option but I can't see it. All
I'm trying to do is have a three column table with text in cols 1 and 2 and
then a screenshot in col 3 but I need to be able to get rid of the whitespace
under and to the left of the picture. BTW I have checked the other cols and
there is no text in them so they are not forcng the row height!

Any advice on where else to look would be great!!