Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rae Drysdale Rae Drysdale is offline

Default Page Layout View Word 2003

Can you rephrase your question please. I'm not sure what your problem is
exactly. What are you trying to do?
--
Rae Drysdale

"Karen" wrote:

Sorry to say, but the "Allow starting in Reading Layout" box is not checked.
Any other options?

Karen

"Rae Drysdale" wrote:

To disable Reading Layout go to Tools | Options and the General tab. On the
top right of the dialog box remove the checkmark against Allow starting in
Reading Layout. Does this sort out your problem?
--
Rae Drysdale

"Karen" wrote:

How do I reset "Page Layout" view to show contents of cut & pasted images
from Adobe pdf docs? I prefer Page Layout instead of Reading Layout.