Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default How can I change back to File,edit,view,tools etc

You do realise that this Newsgroup is a peer-to-peer support group and that
there are no Microsofties monitoring it (or VERY rarely). The reply isn't
that stupid. It isn't like we can wave a magic wand and make it perfect for
the poster. It's a learning curve and if someone is that unhappy using it,
then try Google, Open Office or one of the other free word processors.

Please don't shout at us: all we can do is report the facts.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"B@22980" wrote in message
What a stupid reply!!! Customers saying they hate it and all you can say
is
:just a learning curve" Way to **** off everyone!!!

"Gordon" wrote:

"movette" wrote in message
I have Office 2007 and HATE the layout of commands. Can I get back the
'banner' in WORD, that has pull down menus and headings like File.
edit,
view, tools etc.

You can add your frequently-used commands to the Quick Access Toolbar.
Otherwise it's just a matter of a learning curve.....like any new
application.