Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon[_2_] Gordon[_2_] is offline

Default How can I change back to File,edit,view,tools etc

"Kevin" wrote in message
Sorry John, but I have to disagree.

It's not called "PROGRESS" when our overall productivity plumets.

But only for a short while. As a (now retired) Systems Accountant I can tell
you that most users use a small number of commands frequently - you can put
those on the QAT. As with previous versions, commands NOT used frequently
need to be found from the various menus. I find the 07 version MUCH more
intuitive for infrequently used commands...