Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Saving with Microsoft 2007

If you're starting from scratch, then you may find this helpful:

Office 2007 cheat sheet
http://blogs.msdn.com/jensenh/archiv...31/611552.aspx
http://blogs.vertigosoftware.com/jat...heatsheet.aspx

It provides the five most essential tips to get you started in Office (the
Office Button is #3).

http://word.mvps.org

"Walker" wrote in message
Oh my, JoAnn, I never even thought to hover over that Office icon. And by
golly, there it is. It replaces the "File" button, of all things. What a
no-brainer! I do not remember getting an operations manual, if there was
one,
when I purchased the Office software, unless I misplaced it, so I have
been
playing it by ear.

Did I say Thanx? Well....

Thanks, A. Walker

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Office button - Save As.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Walker" wrote in message
I am using a new laptop with Microsoft 2007 installed, whereas I am used
the 2003 version. I am not sure how to "Save As", using the 2007
version.
have saved documents to a travel drive and wish to save some of those
files
to my laptop under different names, after I have worked on them. Just
how
can
I do that? The 2003 version contained "Save as" and "Rename" to do
these
jobs.
--
Thanks, A. Walker