Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default Saving with Microsoft 2007

Yes, there is a very extensive manual ‹ It's called "Help" ;-)

Seriously, shipping printed documentation with software was virtually
discontinued by most developers more than 10 years ago. The locally
installed electronic Help files combined with web access provide more
extensive, current, searchable information as well as tutorials, videos &
access to other resources.

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 1/3/10 8:01 PM, in article ,
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

I do not remember getting an operations manual, if there was
one,
when I purchased the Office software, unless I misplaced it, so I have
been
playing it by ear.