Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Edit Recipient List

word vista

Let's assume you mean Windows vista + Word 2007 (it could be an earlier
version of Word)

If the Edit Recipient List button is greyed in Word 2007, as far as I know,
it means that when she tried to select the recipient list using the "Select
Recipients" option, it didn't work. In that case, what is she trying to
select? If it isn't Word 2007, let us know which version of Word.
--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"Doo" wrote in message
We have someone who's entering data using word vista. She somehow lost her
data view and the edit recipient list button is greyed. No matter what we
do,
we cannot get the button to work. Suggestions?