Amedee Van Gasse

edamlowe shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:

Amedee Van Gasse ,

Most people Who are in a English Room Talking In english With An
English Product Have An English Keyboard

See the Similaritys ???

I respectfully disagree. Please check your assumptions.

1. This is an English spoken newsgroup: yes, agreed.
2. Everybody here speak English (or should): yes, agreed.
3. Most people here are /native/ English speakers: I disagree. There
are people here from France, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Japan,
Belgium, Netherlands, Austria, Sweden, Brazil, Russia,...
4. Most people have an English product: I disagree, see 3.
5. Most people have an English keyboard: I disagree, see 3. By the way,
a dvorak keyboard is also "English".

So, why are there so many non-native speakers here? Why don't they go
to their own language newsgroup? Because:
a. The volume is too low.
b. The quality is too low.
c. More likely to find knowledgeable people among a bigger group.
If you need a tree, where do you go looking? In a forest, of course!

--
Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.17.3.1
If it has an "X" in the name, it must be Linux?