Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How to create collapsible section or paragraph (Hide/Unhide)?

Word doesn¹t really offer this as a feature, exactly.

If you can get everyone to read your document in Outline View, you can take
advantage of that.

How to save yourself hours by using Outline View properly
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...singOLView.htm

Or there is a method to mimic it by macros at MVP Greg Maxey¹s webpage he
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Toggle_Data_Display.htm

On 8/24/06 9:55 AM, "Techno.Mike" wrote:

I have a series of paragraphs where I want them to be visible at the endusers
choice, then hidden at other times. Similar to Outline function in Excel.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/