Pat Garard

G'Day Walter,

Dialogs(wdDialogTableRowHeight).Show

You seem to have added a line to Klaus' macro......
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"Walter Wood" wrote in message
m...
Hi Klaus,

I am getting

Run TIme error '4065':
The method or property is not available because some or all of the current
selection is not in a table.

Below is what the macro looks like when I pasted in your code.

Sub TableRowHeight()
'
' TableRowHeight Macro
' Changes the height of the rows in a table
'
Dialogs(wdDialogTableRowHeight).Show
Dim myTable As Table
For Each myTable In ActiveDocument.Tables
myTable.Rows.HeightRule = wdRowHeightAuto
Next myTable

End Sub

What am I doing wrong,

Thanks for the help.
Walter

"Klaus Linke" wrote in message
Hi Walter,

OCR programs often create really wild stuff, but I hope the macro below
should fix all tables (well, the row height anyway):

Dim myTable As Table
For Each myTable In ActiveDocument.Tables
myTable.Rows.HeightRule = wdRowHeightAuto
Next myTable

Regards,
Klaus

"Walter Wood" wrote:
I am studying my family history and a distant cousin gave me over 150
family
group sheets with family history information. These sheets contain a lot
of
tabular data, generally one table per page with a title and closing at
the
top and bottom of each page.

I wanted to reprint the pages and also extract some of the data so I
scanned
these sheets. Unfortunately the OCR software set most table rows to a
fixed height regardless of how many lines of data was in the row. Now I
need to figure out how to change these rows to a floating height without
doing each row/page manually. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to
change this without doing them one table at a time?

TIA
Walter Wood