Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Default Copying excel table.

Hi ?B?QWhtZXREWQ==?=,

I have a problem when I copy a table from excel to word. If I use paste
appending table option, I lost the formating of cells. If I use paste table
option, size of the table cells does not fit the existing table in the word
and page size. In addition is there a method to publish a excel datasheet as
word without copying to word program.

What kind of formatting is being lost? (Note: I'm not sure there's much to be
done, but without knowing the details...) And which version of Office is this?

No, Excel doesn't have any built-in way to "publish" to Word. You'd need to use
a macro. There are some basic instructions on automating Word from within Excel
(or the other way around) on the word.mvps.org site.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)