Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Print/Create pdf from word 2007 - acrobat reader magnificationiss

Get a monitor with finer screen resolution? The information is in the
pdf, so it's not its fault.

On Sep 24, 10:16*pm, Scott wrote:
I have a word document that has several tables in it. *When I convert to pdf,
the pdf prints perfectly with all lines intact, however, when you view the
pdf at 100%, it is missing lines and looks bad. *Interestingly, when you
increase the magnification, it becomes more accurate and at a high zoom, it
appears normal. *This appears to be a compatability issue with the table line
and size? *Any suggestions for creating a pdf version that looks the same at
100%. *I tried copying the table and inserting as an image, and then creating
a pdf, but the same thing happens.... help...... *I need to communicate these
tables as pdf for clients.