Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Robert Macy[_2_] Robert Macy[_2_] is offline

Default what is assisted suiside?

On Dec 9, 1:48*am, "Terry Farrell" wrote:
Fingers crossed.

Terry Farrell

"Yves Dhondt" wrote in message

It depends.

If the OP commits suicide because nobody here gives an answer (as we are
doing right now), one could say that we assisted by not giving the answer.

Yves

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
It would only be assisted if one of us gave him/her the answer.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Marsh" wrote in message
Assisted Suicide is asking a Microsoft Newsgroup to do your homework,
and in
all caps as well.

"LAKEIRA YOUNG" wrote:

IM DOING A 900 WORD ESSAY ON THE ASSISTED SUICIDE PROBLEM AND I NEED A
HAND WITH IT BSO SEND ANSWERS PLEASE

way harsh! LOL

just a note, does anyone else see a potential bias in this assignment?