Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Andrew Kennard[_2_] Andrew Kennard[_2_] is offline

Default W2007 Where has don't print blank lines gone ?

Hi all

Further to my thread of 18.09.07

I still can't get Word 2007 to supress blank lines (when all fields are
blank and no other data on the line) when merging from a simple CSV file.

I notice that when you click the Finish & Merge button - Edit indiviual
Documents. There are far fewer options in the "Merge to new document" dialog
that appears

What has happend to the "Don't print blank lines when data fields are empty"
option along with others that are there in W2000 and although not in W2003
this DOES suppress the blank line

I must be missing something really obvious !!

Thanks

Andrew