WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I place or anchor a table in the bottom of a page?

Here's how you can anchor a table to the bottom of a page in Microsoft Word:
  1. Place your cursor at the beginning of the row that you want to anchor to the bottom of the page.
  2. Click on the "Layout" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. In the "Table" section of the ribbon, click on the "Properties" button.
  4. In the "Table Properties" dialog box, click on the "Row" tab.
  5. Check the box next to "Specify height" and set the height to "Exactly" and enter the desired height for the row.
  6. Under "Row height is," select "At least."
  7. Check the box next to "Allow row to break across pages" to ensure that the table will continue onto the next page if it exceeds the current page.
  8. Click on the "Options" button.
  9. In the "Cell Options" dialog box, click on the "Vertical alignment" tab.
  10. Under "Vertical alignment," select "Bottom."
  11. Click "OK" to close the "Cell Options" dialog box.
  12. Click "OK" to close the "Table Properties" dialog box.

Your table should now be anchored to the bottom of the page. If you add or remove rows from the table, the table will adjust accordingly but will remain anchored to the bottom of the page.