Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pam Pam is offline

Default Page Set-Up

I am editing a 147 page manuscript set to specific margins consistent with an
academic program. The margins are 1" top, bottom, and right and 1.5" left.
The font is set to 12 pt. Times New Roman. On all but 6 pages, the printed
page is consistent with the page set-up I see on the screen. However, on
those remaining pages, when printed the font is at 10 pts and there is a 3-4"
bottom margin. On the screen, it continues to look correct. When I view the
manuscript using print preview, everything appears as it should. It is only
when printed that the problem is evident. It is not a problem with my
printer. A friend printed from her printer with the same result. I am
fighting a deadline and don't know what else to try. I would be grateful for
any ideas. I am using the track changes function and wondered if it were the
problem, but evidently not as I accepted all changes and still have the same
issues.