Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LMZ

Default Strikethrough

Is there anyway I can get round this. Say by doing a macro where I can
select the text I want and draw a red line which will always be positioned in
that particular alignment of the text. There must be some way of getting
round this. Anyone?

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

LMZ wrote:
Is there any way at all of having a red strikethrough on black font.
I've tried changing the font settings but it's not possible that way.
Does anyone know if anyway at all whether it's through visual basic
or something more straight forward. Anything?

No, it isn't possible.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman