Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Table Gridlines

Hi Metallo

Metallo wrote:
I have filled in a CV form, which is the EU official one, the problem is
that although I keep on hiding the gridlines, next time I open the CV they
show up again, even if I saved the file with hidden gridlines.
My fear is that people receiving the CV get the gridlines when they open the
file, which is not very nice.

after the technical answers: are you sure you want/have to propagate the
CV while it is still in *.doc format? I would choose PDF if at all
possible -- properly done, the layout will be stable no matter what's
installed on the receiver's machine, no view options can really mess
with your document, etc.

Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS