Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
wendle wendle is offline

Default Merged e-mail messages don't send from Word!

Thanks for your help! The problem fixed itself after I made some seemingly
unrelated adjustments to my Outlook settings. All better now. Not sure how,
but it works.

Thanks again!!

"Rich/rerat" wrote:

wendle,
You might want to check if the Outlook application on that PC, is set to
save sent messages in the SentItems folder. Or in another folder.

--
Have A Good Day
Rich/rerat

(RRR News) message rule
Previous Text Snipped to Save Bandwidth When Appropriate

"Peter Jamieson" wrote in message
Try using Outlook Help|Detect and repair.

I don't know why it does this.

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"wendle" wrote in message
I am trying to do a simple merged e-mail - no attachments - in Word 2003.
In
the past I have done this many times on my other computer. After I
complete
the letters and send them, they show up in my "sent items" folder on
Outlook.
HOWEVER, on the computer I am using today the documents do not seem to
send.
I have the same OS and MS Office 2003 and Outlook on both computers. Why
is
this not working?????? Any help would be much appreciated.