Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Linda

Default Mail merge print settings

I have created a "3" page mail merge. Iwish to print page one of each
invididual letter on letterhead and pages 2 and 3 on plain paper. I set the
merge document to do so but the printer continues to the very first page of
the merge on letterhead and then takes all of the remaining page "1" from the
second tray wich contains theplain paper. It will not go to tray 1 for each
page 1 to put on letterhead. I have tried changing print set up and page set
up options and also change actual printer settings on the printerHP laser Jet
4250. Nothing works. Does anyone know how to print a letter with 3 pages
merged using letterhead and plain paper?