Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Envelopes and Labels

The position of the delivery address is determined by a frame that is
defined as part of the Envelope Address style. If you modify this style to
position the frame differently (or even to change the rather puzzling indent
of the paragraph inside this frame), you will solve the problem. See
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/styl...ifyAStyle.html for tips on
accessing and modifying the style.

"Gary" wrote in message
Is there a way to set the measurement for the 'Delivery address' on the
'Envelope Options' tab. I find that I always use the same 'From left' (4

cm)
and 'From top' (3.9 cm) measurements whenever I print an envelope and it
would make life that little bit easier if I didn't have to keep going into
this tab to set those options.

Thanks to all who can help,
Spear.