giddne

Cyber, thanks for the response. The degree of personalization would be
limited to name and address in the letter and on the envelope. Using form
field seems to work by minimizing some typing but I'm not aware enough of
what other things I could be doing. There are not any data bases involved.
What simple benefits could mail merge offer that I may consider?

"CyberTaz" wrote:

Based on your reference to a 'mail campaign', are you familiar with Word's
Mail Merge features? If you are sending a form letter to multiple recipients
(even with a significant degree of personalization per letter) that would
provide what you are looking for much more effectively with a great deal more
options.

LOL |:)

"giddne" wrote:

I'm running a mail campaign. When I type the persons first name in the
address line (I'm using a form field), I'd like the same name to be
automatically entered after "Dear".

John Doe
123 Main St.
Anywhere,