Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default i need an article on alfred wegeners continental drift discovery

Isn't that what the whole "Ask Jeeves" advertising campaign was about?

"CyberTaz" wrote in message
.. .
Then I suggest you concentrate your search in locations where you might

have
at least *some* chance of finding one.

Good Luck |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 10/2/06 4:01 PM, in article
, "madi.."
madi
hey, i really need an article on alfred wgeners continental drift/ plate
tectonics discovery. May you give me one fast.. Thankyou.