Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Glenly Glenly is offline

Default Mini toolbar Word 07

Could you please elaborate and from who's perspective is this discouraged?
I'm sorry but your reply is quite vague.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Because underlining is discouraged?

"Glenly" wrote in message
I do understand that the Mini Toolbar is not customizable, and of course
this
is just my opinion, but why wouldn't the underline feature be part of it?
Sure the QAT has the flexibility of doing so but the convenience of it in
the
Mini would seem to make a lot more sense than some of the other features.
Hope there may be something for this in the near future. Thank you for
your
time.
Sincerely,
Glenn Carr