garfield-n-odie

HI, sftv1. In Word, click on Edit | Replace | More. In the "Find what" box,
type DMN. Just below the "Find what" box, do you see any formatting listed?
If so, click on the "No Formatting" button. In the "Replace with" box, type
LA. Again, if there is formatting listed below this box, click on the "No
Formatting" button. You should see five "Search options". Check the "Match
case" box and uncheck the other four boxes. Click on Replace All.

"sftv1" wrote:

I do a search and replace, but it will not replace my selection. I ahve
closed and reopened the file and still it doesn't work. I just select "DMN"
and want to replace it with "LA." (quotes mine)