Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
macropod macropod is offline

Default how to send an entire document

Hi Ester,

Do you have a utility like Winzip, for making zip files? If so, and it's been correctly installed on your system, you should be able
to select a file, right-click with the mouse button, then click on the Zip icon and choose how you want to process the file. Once
you've made one such file, it's a simple matter of dragging each of the other files onto it.

It's often easiest to find someone locally who has experience with this that can show you how it's done. Much easier demonstrated
that explained in writing.

Cheers
--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

"rodmona01" wrote in message ...
also, how do I do this from a file already made. I need to know how to make
a zip folder and how to put the other files into the zip folder
--
Sincerely,

Ester Judd

"macropod" wrote: