If you're seeing all text boundaries, then clear the check box for "Text
boundaries" on the View tab of Tools | Options. Otherwise, the only solution
is to disable support for Asian languages.

"Prashant" wrote in message
Everytime I open a word document , new or existing, I see some right

angled
marks on all corners of the page. Previously, I was not getting those.
I tried the Solution given on http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371 as
suggested by Suzanne Barnhill in the discussion group but it isn't working
for me.

Does anyone know how to remove these marks?
Please reply soon.