Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

Default in printing multiple copies of a do, can I number them uniquely ?

You could certainly number individual copies, but anyone who was going to
fradulently use your document would have no difficulty changing (or
removing) whatever numbering scheme you apply. If you allow someone to see
your document you lose any control you had over its content.

Stephen wrote:
I am concerned about security of printed copies of documents. I would
like a method of ensuring that I could identify the source of a
document where I may have printed multiple copies. This also applies
to attachements to emails with multiple adressees.

Stephen