Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Undo insert table

Why not just delete the table when/if you want to get rid of it?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Neron" wrote in message

Hi all,

I was wondering...
I have a VBA macro in order to insert a table into a document and
setting up font styles, table borders and so on.
If I want to undo this action of inserting this table, I have to use a
lot of [Ctrl]+[Z]'s, or clear a large list of previous actions in order
to get to the state of the document before inserting the tabel.

Is there an easier way to do this? Like create an "UndoRestorePoint" or
a "GroupTheseActions"-action or something like that?

Greetz,

Bert

--
Neron