Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Shane[_2_] Shane[_2_] is offline

Default Where is "Edit" in WIN 2007? I want to paste into a letter page.

Arlo,
I'm not familiar with W-2007 and am flummoxed that you don't see an "Edit"
menu. Then again, you may be brand new to Word so I'll give you what help I
can.

First: Look across the top of the Word window.. do you have a Menu bar
(File, Edit, View, etc)? If so, there's edit. If not, then I can only give
work-around information.

For pasting, 'Ctrl+V' is the universal "Paste" command for windows
applications.

Once you have copied the information (it's in your 'clipboard' now), go to
the Word document, put the cursor where you want to paste, then press and
hold the 'Ctrl' key (Bottom row, left corner) and while holding it down,
press on the "V" key. Whatever you copied should appear there.

I hope an MVP or someone familiar with Word 2007 can give you information on
where to find "Edit"

Shane

"ARLO H. PASENHOFER" ARLO H. wrote in
message ...
I am new to MS Word 2007 and am trying to move something that I copied and
paste it into MS Word. Since there is no "Edit" on this new edition, how
do I
paste?