Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Mail Merge & Excel

What version of Word?

http://word.mvps.org

"TX Jo" wrote in message
I have an excel spreadsheet with several columns of info. Name (Current
Resident), Address1 (Street #), Address 2 (Condo #), Address 3 (Street
Name),
City, State, Zip are the column headings. The parenthesis are what the
info
is and not included in the column heading.

I need to do a mail merge. Although I have used excel and word for years,
am a mail merge newbie, so need help in figuring out how to do this. I
have
tried, and can't get past arranging the labels and creating the address
block
using the fields that are provided. Any help you can give would be
greatly
appreciated!

Thanks so much
--