Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?S2ltYm9S?=,

If I have added a user's name to the list of individuals allowed to edit part
of a document, is there a way to remove them from that list? I know that I
can de-select the check box alongside their name if I wish to remove
privileges, but I can't find a way to remove their name completely from the
list. I'm not using IRM, just the basic protection with password available
within Word 2003

Could you please describe the steps you used to put them into the list, in the
first place?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org