Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Mail Merge Printing

You need to specify the sections that you want to print e.g. s1, s3-s5 or
p1s1, p1s3 etc.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Linda123" u22293@uwe wrote in message news:60d76c5c63fdd@uwe...
I have a document created via mail merge, that I have saved as a READ ONLY
document, when I go to print ranges of the document - it won't do it. If
select a certain page and hit print it will print - or if I print the
whole
document. Does anybody have any suggestions. I even took the READ ONLY
security off the document thinking maybe that was part of the problem but
it
didn't help.