Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Jennifer Mcdermeit Jennifer Mcdermeit is offline

Default Changes are not reflected when merging using Excel as data source

I am performing mail merge in Microsoft Word, with an excel worksheet as the
data source. The merge function works fine, but whenever I make changes in
the excel worksheet, the new changes in the worksheet are not reflected in
the Word form, only the previously saved changes are shown. I am saving the
excel worksheet after making the changes. I can't figure out why my changes
are not shown in Word when I perform merge, please help!

Thank you,
Jen