Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Changes are not reflected when merging using Excel as data source

Please explain exactly what steps you are taking to execute the merge after
having saved the Excel file.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Jennifer Mcdermeit" wrote in
message ...
I am performing mail merge in Microsoft Word, with an excel worksheet as
the
data source. The merge function works fine, but whenever I make changes
in
the excel worksheet, the new changes in the worksheet are not reflected in
the Word form, only the previously saved changes are shown. I am saving
the
excel worksheet after making the changes. I can't figure out why my
changes
are not shown in Word when I perform merge, please help!

Thank you,
Jen