I usually just set these up manually, fitting the text to one third of a
page and then repeating it (using Space Before/After to create "margins"
between the blocks), but another approach is to use a five-row table. Set
the height of the second and fourth rows to equal the sum of the top and
bottom margins and the first, third, and fifth rows to 1/3 of the remaining
space.

"P. Scott" P. wrote in message
news
I want to do a 1/3 page card. Where can I find a template for this