Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Capt_Trips

Default Help with a document merge to Word

I have a spreadsheet for our customers...some cells are Percentages and
sone are dollar amounts. When I merge the document to my Word file,
some of the Percents come through like this "2.5000000000000001E-3"
(this should read .25%)...most of my dollar amounts are coming through
without the comma and the dollar sign. I have tried to format the cells
(and columns) appropriately but it still comes out like this. Any
thoughts?

John

PS sorry for the double post

--