Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Document not printing as shown on screen

Increase the cell margins in the Table Properties dialog.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Donlori" wrote in message
When I look at my table on screen the margins within the columns are fine.
When printed, the print is very close (too close) to the edge of the
column.
I have the margins set at .08 but cannot move the tabs within the cel when
the data is selected. ?? What is wrong?? I have already gone the route
of
setting up a new table, then copying the data over to the individual cells
but I think that has merely copied the same problem over to the new
document.
Ideas?