Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Making an A3 poster from A4 sheets

This has never been a Word feature. Anything in the printer Properties is a
feature offered by your printer. You have evidently either changed printers
or changed drivers. Some printers do offer options to "tile" to several
pages, scale up to print large posters, print booklets, print watermarks,
insert separator sheets, etc. Others don't.

If you have Publisher 2003, you can create posters in it that can be tiled.
Publisher also supports banner printing.

"ekl789" wrote in message
This used to be possible. There was a "banner" or "poster" option in the
"print properties" menu (see some of the earlier newsgroup items for
Word).
Unfortunately, this option seems to have been removed in Word 2003 and now
we
have to purchase other software to do this. My "upgrade" no longer feels
so
good. Has anyone else experienced this?
"Peter" wrote:

Hi,

I have a A4 poster designed in MS Word 2003, which I am trying to make
into
an A3 sized sheet by spreading it over two A4 sheets equally (I do not
have
an A3 printer).

Is there an easy way of doing this, without re-designing the layout?