Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Word does not overwritght highlighted texts

You are mistaken. As of June 1, these NGs may well survive as NGs (on Usenet
generally and on sites such as Google Groups), but the msnews server will be
shut down, so they will not be available there. At the same time, the
Communities forums that mirror the NGs (which I assume is what you mean by
"the evidently seriously damaged MS web page") will also be shut down, so
these NGs will not be available that way, either. The only Word support will
be through three forums at the Answers site:
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/o...ult.aspx#tab=2 or
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/...ory/officeword

http://word.mvps.org

"Peter T. Daniels" wrote in message
Well, get ready to see a lot more of this, as MS claims that in a
couple of weeks these newsgroups will no longer be newsgroups, but
accessible only through the evidently seriously damaged MS web page.

On May 18, 9:43 am, S.V.C. wrote:
For some reason the site was not updating on my end, nor were other
showing, even after refreshing. I assumed that something was wrong on my
end, so that nothing was being posted from my computer. Hence, the
multiple
hours had passed, and the responses now here did not become visible on my
end
until this morning, even after checking late last night.
--
S.V.C.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
How many times do you propose to answer this question?