Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ADKR ADKR is offline

Default Start Menu Open Document

Thanks, not only did that work, but you led me the area where I can customize
the installation. I'm sure, knowing this, I can get myself in all sorts of
hot water!

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote:

Click on Start | Control Panel | Add or Remove Programs | Microsoft
Office 2007 | Change | Add or Remove Features | Installation Options
tab. Click on the little downward-pointing triangle to the left of
Office Shared Features to expand the category. Click on the little
downward-pointing triangle to the left of New and Open Office Documents
Shortcuts, click Run from My Computer | Continue | Update.

ADKR wrote:

Office 2007, XP Home, Classic Start Menu

After installing 2007 I no longer have these two commands on my start menu:

Open Office Document
New Office Document

I would like to have them. Ideas appreciated. Thanks.