Sammy

Default How do I get "confirm file delete" dialog box to appear

Try this...
"Tools", "Options", check the two WordPerfect options under the "General"
TAB..."Help for WordPerfect Users" and "navigation keys for WordPerfect
users".

"Kris Eastman" wrote:

I just recently got a new computer with Window Ex, but the word program is
2000. I just noticed today that when I go to delete a file, the dialog box
does not appear anymore that asks me if I'm sure I want to delete that file.
How do I get this box to appear?

Thanks. I searched everywhere and can't seem to find the answer. Please help.