Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Kevin Kevin is offline

Default How do I set up a mail merge document with multiple values

Tring to set up a mail merge documtent off a spreadsheet or table where there
might be one customer but many products to list. While the letter header
would list the name and address of the customer I would like the body ot the
letter to include an expandable area where it would list as many of the
different products as found in the table for the one customer. It may be one
or 10 lines followed by a closing statement. I understand that the letter
may be multiple pages. Prefer to do it in Word though Access is a possibility