Amedee Van Gasse

Cindy shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:

Thank you Suzanne, for confirming my thoughts and helping me maintain
my sanity under somewhat trying circumstances. Having read further,
I have found more references that lead me to believe it is just a
poorly reworked book.
And I would mention whose book it is, but since I work for a law
firm, I am very well aware of potential litigation, sorry folks.

To avoid litigation, you could apply ROT13 encoding (http://rot13.com)
on your message. And if you don't like that either, apply ROT13 on the
message below:

Znvy gur obbx gvgyr gb zr, nabalzbhfyl, sebz lbhe ubzr rznvy nqqerff vs
lbh jnag, naq V jvyy zragvba vg urer, jvgubhg dhbgvat lbh nf zl fbhepr.
V pnaabg or sbeprq gb qvfpybfr zl fbheprf. ;-)
Zl rznvy nqqerff vf nalguvat lbh yvxr ng zl svefg anzr va gur Orytvna
qbznva.

--
Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.17.4.1